Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I hunt with a Canon

It's that time of year again. The 1st snow has made it's appearance around these parts,and hunters have taken to the woods,in search of Whitetail Deer. Some of my favorite places to shoot,which were quiet a few weeks back,will be invaded by the folks in camo & orange. The lead will fly. Although I don't oppose hunting,I am particularly leary of those hunting public land. I remember a few years back,a few lads from Long Island shot a cow hunting Whitetail deer. Yes,a cow. Somehow I don't see the resemblance. For the 1st time ever,I might be in the market for a blaze orange winter hat.Here's a whitetail I "shot" with my Canon this past March. A survivor of the hunting season. Must have blended in with the cows........

No comments:

Post a Comment